- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What Personal Information is Collected?
We may collect basic user profile information from all of our visitors. We may collect the following additional information from our visitors: the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of the customer.
How Does the Website Use Personal Information?
We use personal information to customize the Website, to make appropriate service offerings, and to fulfill requests on the Website. We may email visitors who provide an email address about opportunities and specials or information related to the subject matter of the Website. We may also use personal information to contact visitors in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
With Whom May the Information be Shared?
We may share aggregated information about our visitors, including the demographics of our visitors, with our affiliated agencies and third party vendors. We also offer the opportunity to "opt out" of receiving information or being contacted by us or by any agency acting on our behalf.
How is Personal Information Stored?
Personal information collected by MOD Dermatology is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of MOD Dermatology except for use as indicated above.
Are Cookies Used on the Website?
How Does MOD Dermatology use Login Information?
MOD Dermatology uses login information, including, but not limited to IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Website, track a user's movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
How Can Visitors Correct any Inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information?
Visitors may contact MOD Dermatology to update personally identifiable information about them or to correct any inaccuracies by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I Delete or Deactivate Personal Information Collected by the Website?
We provide visitors with a mechanism to delete/deactivate personal information from the Website's database by contacting email@example.com. However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete an entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who request to have personal information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use personal information relating to that individual in any way moving forward.