What to Expect
Going to the dermatologist can be intimidating for some people. The idea of having your skin examined may make you nervous, but don’t let it stop you from this potentially life-saving exam!
Here are a few things that you can do to help prepare for your visit:
- Please bring your photo ID and insurance information to all of your visits
- Please remove all makeup and nail polish before your visit
- Please bring an up-to-date list of all your current medications and allergies
How to Prepare for your Surgery
- Continue taking any medications prescribed to you by your primary care doctor including aspirin, Coumadin (warfarin) or other blood thinners
- If you are taking Coumadin please call the office a week before your appointment. We will check your INR 1-2 days before surgery to make sure it is within appropriate limits for surgery
- Stop fish oil and Vitamin E one week before surgery
- Pick up a small jar of Vaseline or Petroleum jelly at the store—you will need it for wound care after surgery!
Rely On Us For Your Dermatology Needs
Call 402-505-8777 to make an appointment!